vendredi 10 décembre 2010

the life is so sick

I stop writing my notes maybe because the boredom, I want nothing now, maybe just going to sleep, maybe I don't know, pff the life is so sick, all things die in the evening, just me and that strange music, that it's coming from the past depths, how much I interact with their, a music made me bigger all these years...

anybody knows how I feel now? I feel ill tonight, the hurt come from my belly, I hate this feeling fuck! I hate to feel this, it's like the fire when it get out from the mouth of the volcano, with the pus and the pain, I don't know any shit about that ? and I always ask myself what the fuck is going on ? I hate this feeling so much it's make me remember the end...

whatever I resist that foul feeling, I imagine it like a vile man and I kill him one million time everyday, like he do with me, I fuck him every time, after that I sear him... I won't surrender to him, but he will... the jackass doesn't know that I'm Phoenix, I'm immortal like God and Devil and Death... after those fuck the world !!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire