dimanche 5 décembre 2010

nothing just black white !!

that white black faces, that arrival faces from the darkness, from the past... one look at them make me swim in a vast worlds, I feel the life travels through a different seasons. I feel the fragrant of history lives into myself. I say all the stories passes between my eyes... since the dawn of life until now. the white parts means the life, the happiness, the innocence... the other parts means the death, the sadness, the evil. this is the life every time, and thus is will. without change.

hey life how much you are strange... awful, you scare me, but I like you too... I can't leave you, because I'm your son, you bring me here, it's not me, I didn't choose you, but there is one question: why you leave the death take me ? or because you now there is another life there ? why you remain a silent ?

ain't that a crazy ? let's return to the original topic, it's called nothing, maybe its name everything. what's the most things in our life !

my situation is bad, so bad, no one can feel me... just me I can, I'm the man who lives without tomorrow, without plans, but he lives with nothing, with many lies, many tricks, with many shit...

I'm not exaggerating ! the case is a tragic. at least to me ! for this I can't blame the people who commit suicide ! although I don't have courage for do that... otherwise I would have committed suicide !!  

Tomorrow will be like the shit !! 


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire