lundi 22 novembre 2010

bla bla bla data

fuck the time ! I'm having a difficult times, no money enough, no clear future, no real projects, nothing worth ! even the blabber doesn't help, the silence also doesn't help, is it a loss or is the end ? confusion ? what ?? shit ! I can't summon my thoughts, I lose my money everyday for nothing, and I sleep then I wake up without a goal, I live my life without a fire, so how long ? the fuckin' time move !!

I wrote this bullshit yesterday at night... but today I wrote another thing, lets see:

now I'm in the classroom : " when I can go ?! I feel bored ! the solution is going  to the cafe and waiting for the friends, I hope this day be funny, because I feel so bad, I get the money without working, my father put it in a clear place. I don't have choices, but I know he is big mother-fucker and he worth all the things that I do with him, this make me better, so lets all the shit go to the hell, I don't care ! the world hurted me and he will pay !





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire