jeudi 11 novembre 2010

Me and The Blue Face Owner !

The blue face owner restricted me !
He uprooted the spring from my wails, and He seared me with a hard cold...
He commanded me the rocking onto thousand mirror of his lies
if I wanted him revives me...
He enabled me to horror of nature, and He blessed me from his spark eyes a Grecian Fire...
all this for he makes a dark wrap between me and the people ...
all this... He wanted me turns into a dim mirage wears the beautiful things
then our coffins turns and emits from it the reek small...
and He threatened me if I didn't respect him reckless doctrines
He threatened me to feeding me a types of Prometheus damn...
He threatened me to grilling me if I refused
and installing me onto a bier of needles... and making me regurgitates a juices of the pain, and regurgitates again !
why all this horror ? why all this hatred ? why all this worn bridges that is separates me from my brothers ?
why all this pealed silence ?
I said it in myself, and I announced it like a new sunrise...
No ! Mr Blue ! oh fiery eyes owner, and burning body...
I will not be a container of your chronic diseases after today !
and hence-forth you will not see me; a unrestricted !



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire