mercredi 10 novembre 2010

Hi Everybody !

at first, I want to thank the Blogger Site for this space, and I want to say: welcome in my blog, I hope you  have fun and benefit here.

why am I here ? I know it's a stupid question, but I will answer, I'm here for the truth , yes truth ! you must believe me I'm looking for the truth and the justice that not yet been achieved, I'm here for the world for me and for you because I know also you will need me for baring the false fact.

the world is full of false facts, this world is full of destructive wars, for what ? for nothing... for bullshit, the Humanity weeps, but it is the reason. and the solution must be found even if this solution is hard.

I feel so sleepy now, I have to go in the direction of the bed, and prior to that I will smoke, so goodbye Ladies and Gentlemen , We will meet soon.

  


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire