lundi 15 novembre 2010

My First Life 1

We weren't naturals in our family life, everything was different, I personally haven't lived childhood as it should, my father was beating me a lot, he didn't take me for a walk, he didn't bring me gifts when I was succeeding; or when I was doing a good thing, he wan't interested in speaking with me, all this made me a different child, I created a world of my own, in this world there are a beautiful things and other things crazy, like Oscar; the pianist, the witches; and the beautiful princess that changes everyday, today is a Brunette, tomorrow is a blonde, and band of the knights, I'd draw all these in my papers, I still keep some of the drawings, this world made me separated from the real world... this caused my many problems in communicating with others, but now I think I beat the lot of it, maybe yes maybe no, it's important that I feel better, although I live with two faces ! one face for people and other face for me and my special friends...


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire