jeudi 11 novembre 2010

Now, It's Time for action





Yesterday we wondered  about the problems that plaguing the world, I think we all know; previously; the world was wonderful , at least...it's wasn't so bad like as it's now ! Many problems lives with us, born with us and continues after we die... and the next worst

the first always good, after that it begins to decline, I remember when I was a child, I was saw all the world like cartoon movies, just kidding and smiles ... innocent faces, but I had almost certainly that these things will change, actually it began to change, year after year. Every day was carrying the new

At the first I was asking questions, but nobody cared, the questions have became bigger, and in the end I became give the answers for myself, maybe it wasn't correct, but better than nothing, the illusion, the deception, the continuous death

I started from my near existence, my father and my mother, neighbours...I discovered that my father was a rude man, I was found in my mother the love and the tenderness, my small sister wasn't speaks and the neighbours hypocrites people, I began to feel the danger ! The people who loves me is few, my father was hurt me long time, but he helped me through this damage

I learned also how I can protect myself I moved away from my father, no talk with the neighbours, just my mother and TV and the books

I benefited from the life with my special way, I discovered also that the life is full of lies, is not easy to believe everything you are told, you must always searching for the truth, any plausible truth

The result was: breaking many idols, stripping a lot of asses, genocide for all illusions, I was starting to evolve, I was starting to freeing myself, and the series of development continued


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire