jeudi 11 novembre 2010

First: Recording The Basic Ideas

I will translating my fixed ideas about every-things we live it, ideas talks about the religions, the people, the life, and the death... from Arabic to English...

the first subject that I want translate it is: I don't want a religion !

I don't want a religion !
follow my trace with your platforms and eulogies...
and curse me wherever I am 
your God is cartoon movie
You will not find me
I'm the original in the universe
I'm the life in arteries of the nature 
I'm the only truth...
and You will not find me !
because You make a sky doesn't rain between us... only the honey and the torment...
and You hallow that clouds with Your stupid consciences... 
I'm the only truth... I'm the newspaper
I'm the hydrophobic pen that is exposes what in Your beds... of many crimes 
I'm the hangman, beware of me 
You will not find me !
sell Your spirits to the Gelatinous God !
I will not kneel ! save to myself...
from here I announce my freedom from my Islam !
anymore... You will not restrict me !!





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire