lundi 29 novembre 2010

I hate dad

fuck ! why would he pry into my business! I hate his actions with me, I hate his way when he talks to me or he looks at me, I feel his looks hates me, perhaps resents me, I feel his talks angry at me, there is some spark gets out his mouth  when he talks, like the spit but it is different, is similar to the blood or the puke,  then I feel him smelly, a stupid, jerk, all the bad attributes gathers in him, I feel a strong desire to kill hem when he screams in my face, he become like the monster or the volcano ! despot unreasonable man ! fuck him !! what he wants ??? he wants me pray ? work with hem ? for enslaves me ? let's he goes to hell ! or he regrets cuz he fathered me ? let's he kisses my ass ! he must asks himself why !! doesn't come to me and pukes on me his shit ! fuck him from here to his fuckin' bed when he farts !! I will not care about him anymore, I will get out and go on and come back when I want when I would ! and he will grow old more and more, then I will know how I will make him pay the price !! 

so, these words to my dear father :

first, fuck you !

after that, you will pay...

you fuck with me and I will fuck with you as usual 

you scream in my face

you puke your bullshit on my ears

you say:  to much freedom not good

and I say fuck off

I give the freedom to myself 

not that you select my freedom's space

not that you motherfucker !!

you want make me live in your way

I say big no ! I have my way...

and I will live in it

you are screaming angry 

good ! 

continue ! walk your talk

I don't care

you don't know me

you don't know who am I !!

but you will...

and I will teach you a lesson

that you willn't forget it

cuz I'm the evil, I'm the death

that'll leak into your bloods 

I'm the havoc, the anger

I'm free man, and I'll be free ever

nobody can stops me, you too

I will go or come back when I want

when I do

not that you ask me where are you gone ?

that not your business asshole !!

I go when I go 

you can take care of your business


don't ask me thank you fucker

cuz you fathered me

I think when you fucked my mama

nobody asked you why ?

nobody asked you do that

nobody, even me; I didn't !!

don't ask me shit 

cuz I can pass the shit like you

you wasn't my father, never 

for me, you just was a scarecrow !!

I will never forget when you was slapping me

when you was cursing me 

or when you was calling my mom a cow !!

fuck you fuckin' low  !

do you remember that one time

you took me in a picnic ?? 

do you remember that one time

you gave me some dibs from your heart ?

do you remember that one time you did that ??

can you answer ???

I don't think cuz you don't have the answer

cuz you lived always for yours and the others

without us, your family

so, bald monkey, fuckin' old man

don't ask me, don't talk to me

cuz is will be good for your little next years

before you die

before I live

with all my hate

your son Mohammed.











Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire