mardi 30 novembre 2010

a crazy looks

the attraction towards female is a mysterious thing for me, like the magic. and it forms in a many forms, it changes  depending on conditions, for example there is a relationship rounds around the body, there is too some relationships rounds around the mind or the soul or some mix between all these, but it stays a wonderful and nobody can lives without like these attractions.

it's a complex  relationship can't explain it easy, this attraction give us some feel called the love, or a desire in the love cover, everyone exposed to love, but; sometimes love become destroyer, makes the one lives in a illusions, maybe become a game in hands of friends to looking for fun, maybe it become not necessary. and often I forget what I want say ! sorry...

the girls are big problem, but the life it impossible without them, everyday you see some female body mesmerizes you, make you round around yourself bro ! but this feeling couples with the money! and the house; then comes the role of bed ! and I see the humanist nature requires the boredom from beauty things, and desire for change. but not in all cases, rare cases stays fixed with low-doses, I think this is finest case. 

oh how much I like the brunette female bodies ! huum I desire it and I like the strong looks that coming from girls, especially when it couples with the intelligent, I'm going to end some business and I don't know,... some game I want play it, maybe with one body or more! I will try and I will not lose much in all cases. you must know, when a man trusts a woman, who risked a lot !!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire