mardi 30 novembre 2010

pufff baaad feelings

this morning, I listened to dad when he was talking to mom about me, in that moment I felt that one million devils were dancing into my bloods, because he stayed passes his bullshit as usual, and poor mom stayed silent, sometimes she defended me, but it was a defense closer to the silence, her problem is her faith, and her weakness in front of him...

in that moment I wanted open the door of my room  and go towards him, and break his fuckin' head, but I busted my nerves, after he gone, I screamed a lot in face of my mother, cuz him, I was very angry and I spoke bad language, I feel sorry for her, the world must change, I mean my little world; I should stop him, and he should knows I become bigger to his shit, he must understands this point, cuz it's enough !! I settled ! 

hey jackass !! Eminem said : 

look if you had one shot, or one opportunity
to seize everything you ever wanted in one moment
would you capture it ? or just let it slip ?

Eminem was angry like me now, I'm angry; there is a friend disagreed with me yesterday, he said the angry is weakness, he didn't know what I can do due to the angry !! the angry is something superior !! it can make you change the maps, kill your mean father, tell your mother the fact, make your brothers better, make the people respect you, something like this,...

look at me, imagine this, you stand up easy, you walk relax, you go towards the enemy, you catch his ears and you raise him up, then you throw him down, and bring your knife and slay him, see with me what the angry can do !! or close your mobile in face of that fuckin' worrisome, that he which says he is your friend, nothing man, a man lives for shit, a man hands shit inside him, a man never thinks about some shit, a man everything he knows; girls; money; girls; money... and some bla bla with some shit, does this machine deserves your friendship ? I don't think, I think he deserves the shit... enough

somebody too looks at you in a street like the bitch's looks, he still looks more and more, he sees your body, your clothes, your walking, your shit, what his fuckin' mission in the life ?? does he have some business ??? oh mean... the only thing you can do, is bursting his eyes forever... someone too, he imagine himself like a hero, and he stands in the street down and he stays bothers the transients, the poor thinks he can imposes himself on the people !! damn ! what he deserves ? of course he deserves the death in a ugliest pictures.

the life here is hard, everything is bad, the people doesn't think, the thinkers is just watching, this country is like the ship when it's drowning down, and everybody thinks intelligently; he will leave this sick place forever.

this is my goal...by the way; fuck the wanter, why the wanter ?? cuz I want asshole !!!



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire