mercredi 24 novembre 2010

My Private Bullshit

what I can say about myself again? some people knows who I'm, but the many people doesn't; whatever; I will present myself such as the rules accepted; my name is Mohammed; I'm Moroccan from Tangier city, I'm living with my parents and I'm learning the English language in the center of American linguist, I finished my lawful study  last year without distinction, is doesn't matter; so I learned the law though I hate it, I've wanted learn the art in the fine arts school, but they mother-fuckers  refused me, I felt frustrated; after that I chose the fuckin' law, anyway; this is what happened shortly, there are lot of things made me arrives into what I'm now, an atheist loser drinker learned man...

what again ? I'm not doing something important now, I wake up so late between 12:00 and 15:00 GMT, I have a breakfast then I open my computer into 17:00, I get out and meet my friends in the cafe, nothing just bla bla and some conversations good, or we play "parchi", is a Spanish game depends on the smartness and the luck, after that we walk in the direction of the Cornish, little bla bla and returning to the house, only!

at night in my room I enter my private world, chatting with someone, open sites of sex or sites for knowledge, then I smoke and I learn some novel, and I sleep like the dead... junk life, isn't ? mostly it's much better than animals life, and also I'm lucky cuz I find the money to lose it for bullshits, I've got the time for the novels and the bla bla, and if I wouldn't die cuz the cancer I think I can change something ! who knows ? 



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire